2018 Education Conference & Expo
The MANS Education Conference and Expo brings together school leaders, teachers, and staff from member schools across the state. Enjoy two days of professional development, sharing with colleagues, and the unique opportunity for fellowship with the Catholic, Lutheran Schools – Missouri Synod and Christian Schools International communities in Michigan.
This premier event is the only one in Michigan to gather together faith-based educators with a commitment to Christian mission and excellence in education.
Call for Presenters!
While networking, fellowship, the expo and keynote speakers rank highly among reasons for attending the MANS Education Conference and Expo, quality programming is the foundation of our conference. We invite you to propose a session/s that help us create a robust and well-balanced program that focuses on topics that MANS member educators value and require in their professional roles.
Submission deadline extended until March 15 2018 !
You can submit your presentation easily using our online submission form.
Member $150 before July 15, 2018 and $195 July 15, 2018 and later.
Registration opens April 2018!
- December 1 – Call for Presenters opens
March 15 – Extended submission deadline
April – Presenters notified about proposal selections
April – Conference registration opens
June – Presenters notified when their session is scheduled
July 14 – Early Bird Registration ends
October 18-19, 2018 — MANS Education Conference and Expo
There is a block of rooms reserved at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel for conference attendees.
Room choices are King or Double Queen at the rate of $159.00 per night plus applicable taxes and fees.
To reserve a room, please click here, or you may call their reservations desk at 800.253.3590 or 616.776.6450 and tell them you are making reservations with the MANS – Michigan Association of Non-public Schools block of rooms. Please call one of these two numbers to receive the room block rate!
The cutoff date for reserving rooms in this room block is September 16, 2018.
Day One – Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Registration Open
- 8:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. – Gathering, Devotions, and Keynote
- 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Open
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. – STREAM Lunch in Exhibit Hall (music, science, religion, technology, unconference sessions, etc.)
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. – Sessions (Either 75 minutes, 2 hours or 4 hours sessions available)
- 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Excursions
- 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. – Optional Activities
Day Two – Friday, October 19, 2018
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. – Gathering and Devotions
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Sessions
- 11:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Lunch in Exhibit Hall
- 3:30 p.m. – Adjourn