We believe everyone plays a role in educating the next generation.
Through advocacy, professional development, accreditation and innovation, Michigan Association of Non-public Schools (MANS) ensures high-quality educational choice for Michigan’s parents.
Our Core Services
MANS is the public policy voice for non-public schools in the state of Michigan.
MANS pursues every opportunity to advance equity for faith-based schools and the network of non-public schools in Michigan.
Providing nationally recognized school accrediting services since 1984.
Through the Michigan Non-public School Accrediting Association (MNSAA) we provide a rigorous process of school accreditation that emphasizes school improvement within the framework of a faith-based educational setting.
Connecting MANS members to valuable resources.
MANS works to identify and respond to member needs by seeking efficiencies and services that benefit operations at the constituency and school levels.
Thank you to our Business Partners!
Recent News & Alerts
- Students will have the opportunity to showcase their artistic talents this year in a faith-based student art competition at the 2018 MANS Conference and Expo. By submitting a drawing, painting, sculpture, or photograph, students can compete for prizes and have ...
- Ten Tips for Dealing with Nervousness on the First Day of Class | Faculty Focus Each new semester as I walk down the hallway to my classroom, I am a little nervous, even after 27 years of teaching experience…and I’m okay with this.
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools shared a link.
- Catholic Schools - Diocese of Kalamazoo Welcome back principals! All 22 of our school principals are attending their diocesan administrator's meeting today!!!
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools shared Catholic Schools - Diocese of Kalamazoo's post.
- Timeline Photos Register for the MANS Education Conference and Expo before the school year is in full swing to take advantage of the early bird rate! Learn more about October's conference here: https://m-a-n-s.org/product/2018-education-conference-expo/
- Importance of Catholic schools today "Catholic schools strive to put students firmly on the path to holiness that one day they may attain Heaven. Catholic schools introduce students to Jesus and invite them to form a relationship with Him so they may discern His call ...
- Have an educator in your school that deserves to be recognized for his or her dedication to faith-based education? You now have until August 24th to nominate a teacher for the Faith-Based Educator Award! Nominate one here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MANSEducatorAward. Winners will ...
- Michigan Virtual You've heard of blended learning. You've read about blended learning. Now, it's time to see what it looks like in action 🕵 In Case #1 of The Blended Files, we explore Mrs. M's 7th-grade social studies classroom. Check it out!
- Tom Maloney appointed Superintendent We are happy to welcome two new members to the MANS Board of Trustees. Tom Maloney will be joining us as the newly appointed Catholic Diocese of Lansing Superintendent, and Cormac Lynn as the new Superintendent of the Catholic Diocese ...
- Photos from Michigan Association of Non-public Schools's post Congratulations to Krista Flory of Valley Lutheran High School, Saginaw and Denise Krueger of Grand Traverse Area Catholic Schools (GTACS) who were presented with the Faith-Based Office Professional Award yesterday! Shannon King of St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School was another ...
- Photos from Michigan Association of Non-public Schools's post We had such a great time with all of these office assistants yesterday at Creating Pathways. Thank you to all who came and helped advance their professional development, making it a success! #MANSPathways2018 #faithfulledofficeprofessionals
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools added ...
- Photos from Michigan Association of Non-public Schools's post Setting the tone for us outside this morning is Bob Thomas, Vice President of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce. It is a beautiful day to kickstart our day with the wonderful smiling faces of our schools by discussing good customer ...
- Regional Educational Media Center Association of Michigan Check out REMC's selection of Virtual Courses being offered! There are courses that kick-off in August, September, and October.
Sign up now for REMC’s FREE August Virtual Courses. Learn about OER, Literacy, Google Apps and Social Media.. Easy & informational! ...
- Lansing Christian School Service is "formational for kids. It cultivates who they will become-- people of compassion and understanding and empathy and grace and discernment. It is at the very center of what it means to lead a Christian life." #faithfilledstudents
Service is ...
- MiGoogle Conference John Sowash, Google Certified Teacher and Trainer, and featured speaker at the 2018 MANS Conference, is offering a FREE webinar to help you navigate critical changes to the new Google Classroom that will impact students in the classroom coming this ...
- Schoolbelles School Uniforms Today is the day to take advantage of this opportunity!
We did the math, 25% off uniform pants is a great deal!!
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools shared Schoolbelles School Uniforms's post.
- Join us on August 2nd to learn crisis leadership skills that support individual and organizational resilience. To learn more about the speakers and agenda for Creating Pathways toward School Success, click here: http://m-a-n-s.org/product/creating-pathways2018/
- Photos from Michigan Association of Non-public Schools's post MANS was pleased to host 18 state CAPEs in Detroit at the Council for Private Education (CAPE) Summer Institute this week. Over 40 participants heard from experts on school choice initiatives which included the Illinois tax credit law story, how ...
- Timeline Photos You now have until August 31st to catch the early bird rate for the 2018 Conference and Expo! Don't delay, and save today: https://cincinnatiuniv.ungerboeck.com/prod/emc00/PublicSignIn.aspx?&SessionID=ej5fg4fd0fh7fe4ej1&Lang=*
- Timeline Photos Office Professionals: You still can register for Creating Pathways toward School Success on August 2nd! Take advantage of this networking and learning opportunity created specifically for YOU! Sign up and learn more here: https://m-a-n-s.org/product/creating-pathways2018/.
- College Board CEO: How Religious Education Helps Us Rethink the College Admissions Race "The best traditions of religious learning offer lessons for healthy intellectual and social development that prepare students to flourish not only while swept up in the admissions process but in the deeper challenges beyond."
The “soulcraft” found in faith-based learning ...
- Meemic Enter for a chance to win the Scholastic Book Grant!
Scholastic Grant Is Back!
The Meemic Foundation has partnered with Scholastic Teachers again to offer you the opportunity to apply for a Book Grant. If your application is selected, you’ll ...
- Timeline Photos Have a teacher in your school that deserves to be recognized for his or her dedication to faith-based education? You have one month to nominate teachers for the Faith-Based Educator Award! Nominate them here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MANSEducatorAward.
Winners will be recognized at ...
- Should We Teach Our Students to Pursue Leadership Positions? - Growing Leaders "We must first teach our students to pursue service, and watch their influence and leadership naturally expand as a result."
0shares Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn I founded Growing Leaders in 2003. From the beginning, our mission has been to ...