We believe everyone plays a role in educating the next generation.
Through advocacy, professional development, accreditation and innovation, Michigan Association of Non-public Schools (MANS) ensures high-quality educational choice for Michigan’s parents.
Our Core Services
MANS is the public policy voice for non-public schools in the state of Michigan.
MANS pursues every opportunity to advance equity for faith-based schools and the network of non-public schools in Michigan.
Providing nationally recognized school accrediting services since 1984.
Through the Michigan Non-public School Accrediting Association (MNSAA) we provide a rigorous process of school accreditation that emphasizes school improvement within the framework of a faith-based educational setting.
Connecting MANS members to valuable resources.
MANS works to identify and respond to member needs by seeking efficiencies and services that benefit operations at the constituency and school levels.
Thank you to our Business Partners!
Recent News & Alerts
- Join us for the Thursday Keynote Address! Dr. Curtis Chandler is a learning evangelist, educator, blogger, fun-expert, and Professor of Teacher Education at Brigham Young University-Idaho. Make sure to check out his blog before the conference:
Still need to ...
- Van Andel Education Institute - Sustained Training | MANS Are you a science teacher interested in learning about inquiry-based learning? The Van Andel Education Institute has partnered with MESC to host a year long cohort of Michigan non-public school teachers. This cohort includes 4 face to face meetings with ...
- Timeline Photos #FlashBackFriday to the 2015 MANS Education Conference & Expo in Detroit! Are you planing on joining us for the 2018 MANS Education Conference & Expo in Grand Rapids? There is still time to register!
Learn More: http://m-a-n-s.org/product/2018-education-conference-expo/
- What makes faith-based education unique? Share what makes your school stand out as a faith-based school through a photo! The MANS Faith-based Photo Contest is still accepting submissions! E-mail us your photo at MInonpub@gmail.com by September 28, 2018.
PC: St. ...
- Michigan Virtual Join a community of innovative educators! Learn.Blend.Lead is a collaborative and interactive program developed by blended learning coaches and former teachers. In this program, learners will reflect on student data and learning outcomes while they develop blended learning strategies and ...
- Buy tickets for miGoogle Conference at Freeland High School, Mon 5 November 2018 The MESC is offering a discount to all Michigan non-public schools to the 2018 miGoogle Conference at Freeland High School. The 75% discount applies to the November 6th General Conference. Use the coupon code: mesc-18!
Buy tickets for miGoogle ...
- Timeline Photos The Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative is excited to announce a professional development event open to all Michigan non-public schools, NWEA - Applying Reports.
Gather with other non-public school educators for a day of learning ways to apply your NWEA reports ...
- Timeline Photos We invite MANS member schools to help celebrate our young artists during a special initiative called “ArtPraise”. Art work registration forms are due by 9/28/18. Art work can be dropped off at the conference.
Learn more: http://ow.ly/fS4P50iJZYX
- Timeline Photos The Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative is excited to partner with the Van Andel Education Institute to offer a sustained professional development event for science teachers in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade.
The first year of training is valued at over ...
- The Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative Monthly Newsletter Have you seen all the wonderful professional development events that The Michigan Equitable Service Collaborative (MESC) is offering? All events are offered to Michigan non-public schools at a significant discount!
- Submit your school's photo for the 2018 MANS Photo Contest. Send us a photo that answers the question, "What makes faith-based education unique?" and your school's photo could be seen by all attendees at the conference scrolling before the keynote ...
- MANS Quick Note - State Police School Safety Grant There is still time to submit your school's grant proposal for the Michigan State Police School Safety Grant! The deadline is Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
- MANS Quick Note - State Police School Safety Grant There is still time to submit your school's grant proposal for the Michigan State Police School Safety Grant! The deadline is September 13, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
- CLC Network The CLC Network is offering a Book Study this fall. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to learn and connect with other educators while earning 25 SCECHs! Registration ends SOON!
Looking for online PD this fall? Join our fall online ...
- $3M in grants available for Michigan schools to start, expand robotics programs Did you know $300,000 is available to non-public schools for funding FIRST Robotics, REC, other STEMworks robotics competitive program, or Science Olympiad programming? Grant applications are available now on MEGS+!
More Michigan students will have an opportunity to gain the ...
- Timeline Photos The Early Bird Rate is Expiring Soon!
Register for the MANS Education Conference and Expo by August 31st and save $45!
- The deadline to nominate your exceptional faith-based teacher is coming soon! Don't miss this opportunity to recognize the amazing faith-filled teacher in your school! Click here to place your Nomination: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MANSEducatorAward. Winners will be recognized at the 2018 MANS Conference ...
- Students will have the opportunity to showcase their artistic talents this year in a faith-based student art competition at the 2018 MANS Conference and Expo. By submitting a drawing, painting, sculpture, or photograph, students can compete for prizes and have ...
- Ten Tips for Dealing with Nervousness on the First Day of Class | Faculty Focus Each new semester as I walk down the hallway to my classroom, I am a little nervous, even after 27 years of teaching experience…and I’m okay with this.
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools shared a link.
- Catholic Schools - Diocese of Kalamazoo Welcome back principals! All 22 of our school principals are attending their diocesan administrator's meeting today!!!
Michigan Association of Non-public Schools shared Catholic Schools - Diocese of Kalamazoo's post.
- Timeline Photos Register for the MANS Education Conference and Expo before the school year is in full swing to take advantage of the early bird rate! Learn more about October's conference here: https://m-a-n-s.org/product/2018-education-conference-expo/
- Importance of Catholic schools today "Catholic schools strive to put students firmly on the path to holiness that one day they may attain Heaven. Catholic schools introduce students to Jesus and invite them to form a relationship with Him so they may discern His call ...
- Have an educator in your school that deserves to be recognized for his or her dedication to faith-based education? You now have until August 24th to nominate a teacher for the Faith-Based Educator Award! Nominate one here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MANSEducatorAward. Winners will ...
- Michigan Virtual You've heard of blended learning. You've read about blended learning. Now, it's time to see what it looks like in action 🕵 In Case #1 of The Blended Files, we explore Mrs. M's 7th-grade social studies classroom. Check it out!
- Tom Maloney appointed Superintendent We are happy to welcome two new members to the MANS Board of Trustees. Tom Maloney will be joining us as the newly appointed Catholic Diocese of Lansing Superintendent, and Cormac Lynn as the new Superintendent of the Catholic Diocese ...